Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update 1


    I left of with California Adventures...we had so much fun in CA..Disneyland, California Adventure, Legoland, and San Diego Safari Park.  We came back from good ole California and 4 days later left to go camping for the week again we had so much fun.  I love spending a week at the beach.  We came back from our camping trip and readily got David ready for a week long business trip.  We had so much fun on our vacations and enjoyed our time together but it certainly was a crazy time because in the midst of it all we bought a NEW HOUSE!!!  (sorry there are no pictures our camera was stolen soon after school started grrr take the camera leave the memory card next time).
     
      When I say in the midst I do mean in the midst.  When we came back from CA I met with a floor guy and painters and carpet cleaners and vent cleaners at the new house and the day before we left for camping they had the keys to get the work done before we came back.  When we returned home from camping the floor guys had 30 minutes left of work.  We were packing for trips, packing to move, unpacking from trips, and repacking and unpacking and repacking. Did I say it was ca crazy time???  Then we had the carpet cleaners and vent cleaners come so we were ready three days after we were back from camping we closed on our new home and the move began.  I had not moved since I was pregnant with Christian and let me tell you the amount of items you have at age of 19 is much different than the amount you have at the age I am now.  I was beyond overwhelmed and all the while David was working so myself and the 4 children loaded and unloaded numerous van and truck loads of stuff.  All the while getting David ready to leave us in 2 days.  It was a whirlwind of a time.  And we are loving our new home!!!

    

No comments: