Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PROM 2011

Prom has arrived yet again and here is the most gorgeous couple..yes I am biased but Kendra and Christian are cuties!!!


They started off by going to the local gardens in one of the only times it was not raining that day(yahoo for timing)!!!











After the pictures they loaded onto a bus for untold adventures. A local church put together a clean prom which I am grateful for their efforts in providing a good wholesome time for my teen...thank you thank you!!!


Since I had no idea where or what they were doing this is the report I received when he arrived home. They first went to Bay City to Jacks and had a fabulous dinner of steak or chicken. Then piled back onto the bus and were driven to Frankenmuth to Barvarian Inn where there was a boat waiting for them on the river and this is where they had the dance portion of their night. After a couple of hours of dancing and having a good time they changed from their fancy clothes and returned to the bus. Once on the bus they were taken to Saginaw to a local arcade called Kokomos and they played laser tag as a group and then games. Then you guessed it back to the bus for their final destination back to the church where they played Sardines and other games wrapping up the night. They really did have a fun night and one more prom under my belt with untold amounts of future proms to look forward too!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he is! They make such a cute couple and I'm glad that they had a clean prom. That is awesome! :) Way to go!