Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Has It Been

Has it been 5 years since we were waiting for you to arrive?

Has it been 5 years since you were kicking my side?

Has it been 5 years since mommy and daddy were betting who was right about if you were a boy or girl(mom was right)?

Has it been 5 years since I regretted deciding not to have a c-section?

Has it been 5 years since I had my longest labor so long in fact I was in labor longer with you than all 3 of my other pregnancies?

Has it been 5 years since I was holding you so tight and smelling your baby smell?

Yes it has Happy Birthday Jensen!!!!

2 comments:

luckyduck said...

They grow up too quickly don't they? Happy Birthday, Jensen!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jensen! It's amazing to me how close in age the cousins are! Give him a hug from Aunt Laura!