Saturday, March 13, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

For $8.00 I bought the following items: 3 bags green gems(different shapes), a 4 pack of candles, 3 glass vases, a 9 square shelf. I also used some scrap wood from another project.


TIC TAC TOE


I removed the hangers off of the shelf, my daughter and I painted it white and added 2 different color gems. Let the games begin, once dry of course!

St. Patricks Day Centerpiece


I painted the board white(2 coats) and once dry I hot glued on the gems to look like clovers on the edges(I first intended it to be a sign of some sort but I like it like this and at a later date it could become a sign). With the remaining gems Julianna distributed them evenly between the vases and then added candles. Put the finished vases in the center and tada all ready for the table!

No comments: