Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!!

First let's start off with Wacky Wednesday...were all the kids dressed well wacky!!!!
Here he is all wacky...the pants had a hole in the knee and they were perfect for cutting off, then I cut the sleeve off his shirt, he even wore one short sock and one long one(not pictured), and I parted his hair on the opposite side I normally do to give on side a shorter look and the other longer(I tried to convince him to let me shave it but that was a no go).


Due to fever David missed the rest of Dr. Seuss week including tomorrow but I decided I would still bring in these for his classmates:



Needed:
Oreo
Marshmallows
White frosting
Cherry Twizzler Pull and Peel

Frost the top of the oreo
Pull a strand of the Twizzler off and set one end on top
Place a marshmallow on the top
Put frosting on top of it and add another marshmallow
Wrap the twizzler around the hat and adhere with frosting

Tada Cat in the Hat hats!!!!!