Thursday, June 25, 2009

What do you know Wednesday

Okay so it is Thursday and I thought I would write what I know....

I know that sometimes ourself or our children have a teacher, a leader, someone in our life at that time for a reason. We might not know the reason at the time or be happy with the entire situation but I do know the Lord has a reason for that particular person to be in our families life at that time. As hard as it may be sometimes to deal with there is always something positive to focus on...ALWAYS! It is then I trust in the Lord!

1 comment:

Company EIGHT said...

I totally agree--it's amazing how many times I have wondered why in the world something happened, or what the purpose was, only to find out in the end it was exactly what was needed. Great post.