Thursday, July 31, 2008

I can't believe he's...........

My smart guy is 6 and I can hardly believe it. We started his birthday last week because his dad and big brother were going to be out of town for his birthday and with their crazy work and soccer schedules we will be having a week plus of birthday fun. Friday morining last week he had of course donuts and opened his presents and dad ran off to work. That evening we went to the Loon's game and we actually got to see them win for the 3rd time in a row(has our attending the game losing streak ended...we'll see). The fun never ends at a Loon's game..Shaking Looney's hand, his name on the big screen wishing him a Happy Birthday, we all end up there too smiling of course, trips to the playgorund, and ending with fireworks what more can you ask for. Well you see he can he had this list so Loon's game is checked off. He went on a sleepover with grandma and checked several more things off the list- pizza and ice cream at Pizza Sam's, a trip to Target(he actually got 2 trips), Bob Evan's with Granny, and lots of one on one time with Grandma K. Today is his birthday and the list continues and I think it is complete- McDonald's for breakfast and to play, a trip to the school store, to the library to make funny bug hats, to the movies, a quickie to walmart, and then for dinner tacos so I think we covered it all except when Dad and big bro come back we will be having a cake "this tall"-which is above his head(I told him a cake that big will have to wait until he gets married) and a pinata whomping. We have had a fun, full, and wonderful day(with more to come)!

No comments: