Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainbows are...

I have a little artist in my midst and he drew me this lovely picture. When I had him tell me about it he went on to tell me the following..."It is you and me under the rainbow holding hands. The cloud is a little bit in front of the sun like it is today. The red bag is full if rain drops so we won't get wet."
Inquiring about the picture I asked, "If the rainbow was protecting us from the bag of raindrops? " He looked at me like I had asked the silliest question in the world and said, "Rainbows can't protect us they are made out of little water droplets."
Our little jewels are smarter than we often give them credit for!!!

3 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

That picture is so precious!!!!

Erica said...

So true. I'm amazed at all of the little things these little people know. They truly are sponges absorbing everything possible!

Company EIGHT said...

LOVE your blog Miss Julia! So glad to "see" you here!