This day might not been so fun but we did get somethings done. The request was in from the teenager that he could sleep on his break from school so he did until 9 which I was surpised to see him up and then he was a man on a mission to get the grass mowed(you have to love the FHE lessons about work). I was getting stuff done on the inside and then we took a little trip to a grainery to pick up some soybeans which I had been wanting in my food storage for sometime. To be quite honest I think the kids had fun going somewhere new and I am sure the McDonalds we picked up onthe way made for a fun little outing!
It is Friday after all and so it was taco(we do a pizza taco rotation for movie night) and movie night for us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment