Thursday, July 7, 2011

GLIMMERS July 2011

I totally forgot that when I got busy I used to do GLIMMERS so I could journal quickly about the goings on in our life so here is a GLIMMER into our life:

*went to California and visited Disneyland, California Adventure, Legoland, SeaLife Aquarium, San Diego Zoo Safari Park and had FUN FUN FUN and now we are tired tired tired but there is no rest for the weary around here

*Got to hug on Ariel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Tinker Belle, Avidica, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Chip, Dale, Terk, the Bears from Brother Bear, Mickey, and Pluto and the actor from the Blindside did I have a happy teen!!!

*We were 1 foot away from a cheetah also made the teeneagers day!

*Picked out flooring for the new house and LOVE IT!!!

*Spent the 3rd and 4th at the lake. The kids went fishing and swimming and I was trying to get over jet lag and for some reason I went in reverse instead of wanting to sleep in I would stay up late and then get up ridiculously early...I was all out of whack but am feeling fine now and the kids are back on schedule

*Packing for camping...how I love camping and the beach!

*Prepped Pinecones for our magical fire while camping

*Jensen helped me make his birthday cakes(since we were in CA on his birthday)

*Christian toured SVSU and loves it now we will see if he impresses the coach there this weekend

*Painters come to new house tomorrow to fix and paint ceiling so I got a key to the new house today....it still seems a little surreal we are moving

*It is a busy time but I have this spirit of peace about myself and I am enjoying the calm I feel even though logically I think I should be running around like a nut

There is a quick glimmer into our lives!!!

1 comment:

luckyduck said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time in CA! Hope we at least get to say hi to you this coming week.