We made these for the children of the families we home and visit teach full of some yummy treats!
I found these cute little boxes and filled them with some delicious choclate for those who stop by over the Holiday season..you can imagine the surprise of the sewer cleaners as I hand them a check and some chocolates(I am sure I made the day)!
For the children n my childrens classes we have some goodie bags. I tried to seal them with a candy cane instead of a pencil and after a few breaks of candy canes holiday pencils it was.
My husband since starting to work after graduating, his employees have jokingly called him Mr Keebler for his love of all things sweet and so he found these a fitting gift for them!!! The tag says "May your Holidays be warm and delightful!"
The final item was these cute soap bottles and the tage say,"May your Holiday be filled with Happiness, Joy and Soap"
All in all we made 147 little gifts for others and it has been a very sweet experience for our family this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment