Monday, February 15, 2010

A New Member of the Family

Oh yes how crazy silly he is but my kids have loved him from the minute they saw him and we are so happy to have him in our home. I think pictures speak louder than words so here he is:


He was a display at a store and my kids loved him. Every time we were there they would hug him. Well a few monthes later he was raffled off. You had to buy 3 bags of M&M's per ticket so I bought 12 bags of them and actually forgot all about it until the call came that we had won. With every new season he has a new costume(Rudolph for Christmas not pictured)and he even passed out candy at Halloween. Yes it is ridiculous but my children love our new addition and he makes me smile whne I see him standing there greeting the kids into the family room!!!

No comments: