Friday, September 4, 2009

Before and After

I found this on the side of the road and asked my DH to get for me. He of course wanted to smash in to disrepair, if it wasn't almost there anyway, but I had a vision and he picked it up. It was missing 2 drawers and 1 was broken. I wish I took a picture of it when we first brought it home but this picture is after we fixed it and before the paint.




I was quite nervous to take on such an endeavor but I have great friends that had done it before so why couldn't I. The results FABULOUS!!! Thank you to all my friends advice and all the courage I gained from the past triumphs!


7 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

love it! great job !

luckyduck said...

Wow, it looks amazing!

Melissa said...

LOVE IT!!! The brown with the baskets looks GREAT!!!

Erica said...

absolutely adorable! i love it!!!

Kat said...

That is gorgeous! I love what you did with it. Definately a good job. :)

Kat said...

I have lots of different types of fonts. There are too many to list here. :) Is there something specific that you are looking for? I could put some things together with different fonts, or if you have a specific font you are looking for, I might have it. Then I could email you the document and let you pick one. Let me know!

eight happy "hardts" said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. Way to go!